Boston: A Smart & Resilient City
The KPM 2016 Affordable Housing Symposium
Join some of the brightest minds in the Boston community to find out how Boston measures up as a smart and resilient city! How are we currently addressing our affordable housing challenges? What are the trends and where are we going? And as a 100RC city (pioneered by the Rockefeller Foundation), Boston has committed to become an even smarter city and to embark on resilience programming to better navigate the shocks and stresses of an increasingly complex society. We’ll be talking to the experts and getting the latest news. And as always, we will be giving an update on the LIHTC and various state credit programs as well as the election landscape.
- Up-to-the minute guidance on the LIHTC and the upcoming election
- Federal and State Housing Briefs
- Community Investment Tax Credit Update
- Boston’s Changing Demographics and Smarter Growth Planning
- Smart and Resilient Housing Strategies